There may be resin in some FRP tanks. How to detect the resin content in the FRP storage? We have a simple method to detect, and the CANATURE HUAYU factory will introduce it in detail below.
FRP tanks should be clear that resin and fiberglass are non-metal composite tanks made by winding through a microcomputer-controlled machine. Among them, resin content is a concern of many users. Here is a detailed introduction by the professional and technical personnel of CANATURE HUAYU factory. Test method steps for resin content in fiberglass storage tanks.
1. Prepare samples according to general regulations. If the thickness of the experimental material is less than 5mm, the sample thickness shall be the original thickness. If the thickness of the experimental material is greater than 5mm, the original thickness is retained, but the dimensions in other directions do not exceed 5mm.
2. Perform visual inspection of samples according to general regulations.
3. The sample is wiped with a soft cloth with solvent and then treated in the drying chamber for 24 hours, ignoring the time. Put it in a dryer at 80°C for 2 hours and cool at room temperature.
4. 60020 is heated for 10~20min without refurbishment, then put into the dryer, cooled to room temperature, and weighed to the nearest 0.1mg.
5. The prepared sample is 0.1 mg; put into the crucible until it is weighed correctly.
6. Burn the tungsten containing the sample in the furnace. Heated to 350 ~ 400, about 30 minutes, heated to 60020, heated until all the carbon in the sample disappeared. At this time, it takes about 30 minutes for epoxy polyester fiberglass, and about 90 to 120 minutes for phenolic fiberglass.
7. Take out the tungsten with residues from the non-recycled furnace, put it into the dryer to cool, and accurately weigh it to 0.1 mg.
8. Repeated combustion, constant temperature, cooling and measurement, the two measurement results show no difference of 1 mg.
This is the experimental procedure for resin content testing in FRP oil storage tanks. I hope everyone has to help.