In order to ensure the safe production and operation of glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tanks, improve the service life of equipment and labor production efficiency, staff must conduct regular inspection and maintenance of glass fiber reinforced plastic hydrochloric acid tanks to prevent mechanical failures affecting production, and mechanical accidents causing casualties.
The daily maintenance and maintenance of the FRP hydrochloric acid tank should pay attention to the following points:
1. Storage tanks for storing flammable gases and flammable liquids should be equipped with necessary fire-fighting equipment. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the tanks, illuminate and heat with open flames, and bring their ignition sources into the tank area.
2. For storage tanks that store flammable, explosive, toxic, corrosive and other media, the relevant regulations on the management of dangerous goods should be strictly implemented.
3. Before the inspection and repair of the storage tank, the power supply of the electrical equipment related to the storage tank must be cut off, and the equipment handover procedures must be completed.
4. After the internal medium of the storage tank is exhausted, the inlet and outlet valves should be closed or a blind plate should be added to isolate the pipelines and equipment connected to it, and there should be obvious partition signs.
5. For storage tanks containing flammable, corrosive, toxic, or asphyxiating media, they must undergo replacement, neutralization, disinfection, cleaning, etc., and analysis and inspection should be carried out after treatment, and the analysis results should meet the relevant specifications and standards. . Air replacement is strictly prohibited for those with flammable media.